Monday, September 05, 2005

Photos from the June flight ...

A glance at the festivities mentioned below.



Lee Ann Brown reads from her work at the Beats and Black Mountain celebration in June.

(All photos in this post by Alice Sebrell, sometimes lightly edited by me. Click on the post photos for larger versions.)



Thomas Rain Crowe as The 'Slinger, as the Mighty Art Center Poetry Players launch into Ed Dorn's Gunslinger Book I. Gillian Coats waits her cue to the left, while Jaye Bartell tracks the action on the right:





Gillian Coats as Lil discusses the scene with I (that's me):









A critical moment! The 'Slinger aims his 44 in the general direction of infinity.

Left to right: Jaye Bartell as The Stoned Horse, an audience member on the edge of her seat, Jeff Johnson on sitar, Thomas Rain Crowe/the 'Slinger, myself as I (yes, that's the character's name), and Gillian Coats again as Lil.

Other photos exist, and some of them will likely find their way to these pages in the days ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home